EMEA Service Provider Client Director – UK
ProLabs (UK) Ltd and AddOn Computer Peripherals LLC merged in 2017 to create Halo Technology.
Halo Technology is a global vendor of compatible optical transceivers. The group employs c.150 people globally.
Halo is the world’s leading third-party optical transceivers business serving customers from its supply facilities and sales offices in the USA, Europe and Asia.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated candidate to join our sales team as EMEA Service Provider Client Director . The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing ProLabs’ Service Provider and Telco business in EMEA, to develop strategies and position ProLabs products into Telco & Service Provider customers.
This position can be home based or at our UK headquarters in Gloucestershire. The role will report to the VP of EMEA Sales, based in the UK.
- Penetrate and develop Telco & Service Providers at target account(s)
- Implement Service Provider business growth strategy utilising both direct sales and channel partners
- Support Service Provider RFI’s, best positioning ProLabs for engagement.
- Work with our technical team to ensure awareness and development of the product set required by key partners
- Visiting customers and maintaining top level relationships with target account(s)
- Strong relationships at various levels of technical and procurement teams at target account(s)
- Understanding of and experience with the technical and procurement processes of target account(s)
- Ability to work on own initiative or work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Target driven
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times
Competitive Salaries and Benefits
To apply please send your CV to HR@prolabs.com