Bandwidth growth is critical for data centers & service providers scaling their fiber networks to exceed the ever-increasing demands of their customers. Network operators are after simple upgrades to solve the complexities of migrating from 10G to 100G. Solving each challenge has been iterative, involving improvements in modulation & optical performance to reduce reliance on specialized multiplexers or amplification platforms.
Those looking to use existing infrastructure but still upgrade DWDM facilities or leased fiber data center interconnects to 100G DWDM PAM4, ProLabs delivers a single lambda DWDM solution that adds flexibility to your network.
Upgrade from 10G DWDM to 100G DWDM links over existing network infrastructure:
|MSA and TAA Compliant 100GBase-DWDM 100GHz PAM4 Single Lambda QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, Ch20/1561.42nm, 80km (with EDFA/DCM), LC, DOM)|
|SKU: QSFP-100GB-DW20-C (all channels here)|
Features & benefits:
- Compatible with existing NRZ QSFP28 network equipment, multiplexers, & open line systems.
- Common 100GHz C-Band DWDM channels available (channels 21 - 60).
- Single-lambda DWDM channels ensure compatibility with existing network AWG.
- Reach up to 80km (amplification and dispersion compensation required)..
- Available with tested compatibility in Cisco, Arista, Ciena, & Juniper hardware environments.
- Stocked & shipped from the U.S. & U.K. for lighting fast delivery times.