DWDM has revolutionized how network operators maximize their fiber infrastructure to scale commercial business and access network services. As DWDM supports up to 40 100GHz C-band channels, network operators had to inventory multiple parts with differing channel & reach specifications to meet service & sparing needs.
ProLabs solves this with 10G SFP+ DWDM 40km tunable transceivers, each capable of in-field tuning autonomously or by our ProTune™ platform to a range of 9 wavelength channels. Rather than carrying 40 distinct parts, tunable 10G DWDM optics cover the same channel range with only five.
Simplify and minimize stock requirements with 10G SFP+ tunable transceivers:
|MSA and TAA Compliant 10GBase-DWDM SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, Ch20-Ch28 Tunable, 40km, LC, DOM)|
Features & benefits:
- Autotunable to 9 discrete wavelengths autonomously or when tuned with ProLabs’ ProTune
- Save and minimize stock requirements from 40+ different transceivers down to 5 parts to cover:
- 40km reach design reduces deployment & engineering times for high density applications
- Full feature interoperability within OEM hardware network environments.
- Available with compatibility in Cisco, Nokia, Juniper, ADVA, & other major systems.
- High-speed, high-density signals with reach up to 40km.
- Industrial temperature application rated (-40C ~ +85C).