With the introduction of 10G PON technologies, service providers can now leverage existing PON infrastructure to serve commercial business customers more cost-effectively. While XGS PON and 10G EPON provide access to network bandwidth capacity, service providers must still maintain the quality-of-service (QoS) and network management capabilities required to serve commercial business customers.
The XGS PON and 10G EPON ONU with MAC transceivers integrate customer premises equipment into a 10G PON network, offering compatibility with both the CPE device and the PON OLT platform.
ProLabs' new XGS PON and 10G EPON ONU with MAC transceivers empower service providers to leverage both PON infrastructure and existing Ethernet service platforms to effortlessly advance business services. ProLabs validates a tailored solution, including network equipment compatibility and OLT interoperability.
XGS PON ONU with MAC:
|MSA and TAA Compliant 9.95Gbs/9.95Gbs XGS PON ONU SFP+ Stick with MAC (SMF, 1270nmTx/1577nmRx, SC, -40 to 85C)
|MSA and TAA Compliant 9.95Gbs/9.95Gbs XGS PON ONU SFP+ Stick with MAC (SMF, 1270nmTx/1577nmRx, ASC, -40 to 85C)
Features & Benefits:
- Tested for both switch port compatibility and PON OLT interoperability with leading network equipment manufacturers.
- Allows any router to be used for FTTH installations without special software.
- Withstands extreme temperatures of -40°C to 80°C.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.
- U.S. & U.K. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your practical network challenges without hassle.
10G EPON ONU with MAC:
|MSA and TAA 10G EPON ONU Stick with MAC SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 1270nmTx/1577nmRx, PR30, ASC, -40 to 85C)
Features & Benefits:
- Enables integration of standard network devices into existing PON and DOCSIS networks.
- OEM compatibility with a host – 1G or 10G Ethernet port.
- Tested in-house for interoperability with EPON OLT and DPoE support.
- Supports extended temperatures of -30°C to +85°C.
- Take advantage of our competitive lead times and avoid backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.