Keeping your Zoom meetings connected even when bandwidth is sparse
With much of the world moving to operate remotely in countless industries and businesses, the demand for reliable high-speed internet services has skyrocketed. Bottlenecks in bandwidth and speeds have sent many service providers scrambling to upgrade their network infrastructure to meet the sudden surge in service usage.
Discover how ProLabs’ XGS PON OLT transceivers and ONUs are the solution to alleviating your bandwidth bottlenecks:
|MSA and TAA Compliant 10GBase-N1 SFP+ ONU Transceiver||MSA and TAA Compliant 10GBase-N1 XFP OLT Transceiver||MSA and TAA Compliant 1G/10GBase-N1/B+ SFP+ OLT Transceiver||MSA and TAA Compliant 1G/10GBase-N2/C+ SFP+ OLT Transceiver||MSA and TAA Compliant 1G/10GBase-N1/B+ SFP+ OLT Transceiver|
|SKU: SFPP-XGS-ONU-N1-I-C||SKU: XFP-XGS-OLT-N1-C||SKU: SFPP-XGS-OLT-N1B+-I-C||SKU: SFPP-XGS-OLT-N2C+-C||SKU: SFPP-XGS-OLT-N1B+-C|
Meeting or exceeding OEM standards in a third-party priced package, our XGS PON optics…
- Reliably deliver the speeds and bandwidth your users are demanding.
- Utilizes a transmission of a signal at 1577nm downstream and receives at 1270nm.
- Supports bidirectional 10G speeds with a passive in-field split over a single fiber.
- Connects your service to up to 128 premises with ONT devices (legacy GPON caps at 32).
- Easily integrates with legacy GPON infrastructure.
ProLabs’ XGS PON transceivers quickly and easily get the job done
Upgrading fiber-to-the-home services on short notice can be painful, especially in price and installation hassles. Our XGS PON solutions alleviate your upgrade woes with…
- Budget friendly price point at a fraction of OEM options without sacrificing quality or features.
- Guaranteed interoperability in switches & routers from Nokia, Adtran, & more
- Lightning fast shipping and delivery sooner than OEM alternatives.
- The expert support of our global network of field engineers with every item we ship.
- The incredible reliability that you’ve come to expect from ProLabs.