Network operators and architects frequently utilize loopback tests to confirm successful data transmission through transceivers, cables, switches, routers, & more. A SFP+ loopback module is an integrated serial data link to test the signal integrity of any given host.
Often these tests are performed with more complexity than necessary, as self-contained options are now available from ProLabs. This solution offers a lost cost solution for individual port testing without a cable assembly.
Use new 10G SFP+ & 1G SFP loopback transceivers to speed up & simplify loopback tests:
|MSA and TAA Compliant 10GBase-TX SFP+ Loopback with 0dB Attenuation
|MSA and TAA Compliant 10GBase-TX SFP+ Loopback with 3.5dB Attenuation
|MSA and TAA Compliant 10GBase-TX SFP+ Loopback with 5.5dB Attenuation
Features & Benefits:
- Low-cost, easy-to-handle tool for single port testing without a cable assembly or 2 open ports.
- Backwards compatible from 10G to 1G.
- SFF8431 & SFF-8432 compliant transceiver module for loopback tests without cable assemblies.
- Push-to-release feature minimizes force needed to remove from 10G SFP+/1G SFP ports.
- Available with or without attenuation and the ability to replicate cable assembly loss.
- Avoid lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.
- U.S. & U.K. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your network challenges without hassle.