Reducing deployment costs is critical for the success of fiber-to-the-home deployments. Fiber-to-the-home service providers must meet business requirements, aiming to increase customer density and serving area sizes, all while future-proofing their networks for next-generation services. Previous generations of PON and Combo PON optics fell short in addressing these challenges.
With ProLabs' SFP+ Combo PON D multi-protocol module, we offer a strategic solution to address the challenges of meeting these business requirements. This module enhances optical budgets for PON services, accommodating larger service areas and denser customer populations. It seamlessly supports both GPON and XGS D variants, providing the flexibility needed to future-proof FTTH networks.
SFP+ Combo PON D MPM
MSA and TAA Combo PON OLT SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 1577nmTx/1270nmRx and 1490nmTx/1310nmRx, D, SC, DOM)
Features & Benefits:
- Powered by a 3.3V power supply for efficient operation.
- Versatile transmission rates of 9.953Gbps/2.488Gbps to cater to different application needs.
- Adaptable to commercial temperature ranges spanning from 0°C to 70°C.
- 100% in-house testing with OEM gear with lifetime warranty.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.