The never-ending demand for bandwidth is pressing service providers to find more ways to expand network capacity. Digital return “high split” applications are putting pressure on MSOs and other network operators to increase the amount of available spectrum in the ITU C-Band. Standard 10G DWDM transceiver solutions are typically only available up to ITU channels 60 or 61.
ProLabs' new SFP+ DWDM extended channel ITEMP transceivers are designed for high-performance integrated duplex data transmission over single-mode optical fibers. These transceivers offer a high-capacity, high-bandwidth 10G SFP+ DWDM solution for fiber networks that require ITU channels 61, 62, 63, and 64.
Expand network range with our cost-effective SFP+ DWDM Ch.61+ ITEMP optics:
MSA and TAA 16GBase-DWDM 100GHz SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 1563.86nm, 40km, LC, DOM)
Cisco® Compatible TAA 10GBase-DWDM SFP+ Transceiver C-Band Channel DW61 100GHz (SMF, 1528.77nm, 80km, LC, DOM, -40 to 85C)
Juniper Networks® Compatible TAA 10GBase-DWDM SFP+ Transceiver C-Band Channel DW61 100GHz (SMF, 1528.77nm, 80km, LC, DOM, -40 to 85C)
Features & Benefits:
- Supports ITU C-Band channels 61, 62, 63, & 64 with a transmission distance of up to 80km.
- Withstands an industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Tested in-house for full feature OEM compatibility.
- Take advantage of our competitive lead times and avoid backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.
- U.S. & U.K. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your practical network challenges without hassle.