Service providers and enterprises understand that variations in fiber conditions can impact 100G upgrades. Fiber conditions can cause loss that falls just outside the typical parameter of 100G ZR4 optics. As a result, network operators require solutions that offer 100G connectivity for both standard and edge cases.
ProLabs' new QSFP28 ZR4+ transceivers offer 100G speeds beyond 80km. Our ZR4+ optic exceeds the standard ZR4 optical budget by providing 100G services in challenging fiber conditions.
Juniper Networks® Compatible TAA 100GBase-ZR4+ QSFP28 Transceiver
Cisco® Compatible TAA 100GBase-ZR4+ QSFP28 Transceiver
Alcatel-Lucent Nokia® Compatible TAA 100GBase-ZR4+ QSFP28 Transceiver
MSA and TAA 100GBase-ZR4+ QSFP28 Transceiver
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 95km over duplex single-mode fiber & 31dB power budget.
- Compatible solution across multiple NEMs platforms.
- Operating temperature ranging from 0°C to 70°C.
- 100% in-house testing with OEM gear & guaranteed lifetime warranty.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.