ProLabs’ 400G QSFP-DD Active DAC isn't your typical cable; it's designed to meet the surging demands of data-intensive applications, high-performance computing, and the ever-expanding AI/ML landscape.
With a staggering 400Gbps bandwidth, you can now achieve lightning-fast data transfers without interruptions. It's the solution to high-speed, long-distance, and low-latency data connections in data centers and large enterprise network cabinets. This innovative DAC extends cable lengths, enhances cable density, and simplifies installation, eliminating the constraints of conventional connections.
400G QSFP-DD Active DAC
MSA and TAA 400GBase-CU QSFP-DD to QSFP-DD Direct Attach Cable (Active Twinax, 1.5m)
Arista Networks Compatible TAA 400GBase-CU QSFP-DD to QSFP-DD Direct Attach Cable (Active Twinax, 1.5m)
Cisco Compatible TAA 400GBase-CU QSFP-DD to QSFP-DD Direct Attach Cable (Active Twinax, 2m)
Features & Benefits:
- Extends DAC connections beyond the limitations of passive cables.
- Low power consumption <0.15W and power supply lines of 3.3V.
- Narrow bend radius of <24mm for short lengths.
- Operating temperature ranging from 0°C to 70°C.
- Avoid delays with readily available stock and fast shipping from our U.S. & U.K. locations.