Multiplexers (mux/demux) are essential for networks utilizing dense wavelength division modulation (DWDM) to cut cost by passively multiplexing data signals through a fiber pair.
Networks require maximum performance to ensure return on investment. Optimizing attenuation in passive fiber networks makes all the difference when considering the painful purchase of amplification to reach a few more kilometers.
What can our AWG-based mux/demux solutions do for your network?
- Low insertion loss with 40 mux/demux channels at 100GHz.
- 2% tap included with 5% tap options available.
- High-performance Gaussian AWG.
- Options available for commercial & industrial temperature applications.
- Expert support available to ensure your total success.
Amplify your savings without sacrificing performance
In applications ranging from standard data center interconnect and enterprise deployments to wireless backhaul, successful DWDM applications have helped organizations save by improving speed and density for less than new fiber runs. Now, our multiplexer solutions help amplify your savings further.