Service providers and telecom operators are limited by the 6-channel range of available CWDM channels in their deployment of 25G network segments. Being limited to wavelengths between 1270nm and 1330nm often prevents these groups from utilizing their infrastructure at its maximum potential.
ProLabs solves this limitation by presenting five more CWDM channels from 1470nm to 1550nm in a SFP28 25G package, improving density with full-feature compatibility in most popular hardware environments switches & routers.
Leverage your network to the fullest with our SFP28 25G CWDM transceivers:
|MSA and TAA 25GBase-CWDM SFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1470nm, 10km, LC, DOM)|
|Cisco® Compatible TAA 25GBase-CWDM SFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1470nm, 10km, LC, DOM)||Juniper Networks® Compatible TAA 25GBase-CWDM SFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1470nm, 10km, LC, DOM)|
1470nm wavelength configuration above shown for reference. 1270, 1290, 1310, 1330, 1350, 1370, 1490, 1510, 1530, & 1550nm also available.
See our SFP28 25G CWDM 40km transceivers page to learn more about our 40km solution.
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in dual CDR with bypass function (10G/25G) up to 25.78Gbps bi-directional data links.
- 1.8W maximum power consumption with a reach up to 10km on 9/125um SMF.
- 100% tested and validated, unlike OEMs and other third parties.
- Avoid lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & U.K-based stock and fast shipping.
- U.S. & U.K. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your practical network challenges without hassle.