ProLabs ProTune™ Tuning and Coding system offers a powerful solution to resolve network issues that require fast and immediate responses.
Controlling and maintaining inventory levels to meet network emergencies involves holding spare transceivers and will directly impact your bottom line. The ProTune™ coding and tuning system consists of an appliance and a powerful cloud-based platform that codes or tunes ProLabs transceivers in one simple step.
The ProTune™ systems not only supports SFP, SFP+, SFP28, and XFP transceivers, but also QSFP+, QSFP28, QSFP56, and QSFP-DD form factors. The ProTune™ coding and tuning system from ProLabs offers network operators the solution for immediate network needs, while reducing the inventory requirements for spares.
The ProTune™ appliance is the perfect addition to your ‘emergency kit’ for quickly and immediately responding to network outages, reconfiguration and new custom tune-ups.
Compatible with existing systems and architectures:
- Field program optics to be compatible with OEM platforms
- Supports SFP/SFP+/SFP28/XFP/QSFP+/QSFP28/QSFP56/QSFP-DD transceiver form factors
- Locally powered by USB connection – no AC connection required
- Soft carrying case included; rugged case available upon request at an additional cost
Reduces inventory and requirements for spares:
- Tunes SFP+ and XFP tunable optics for spares from any platform and channel
- Also supports programming existing optics in inventory to support multiple platforms
- Supports Tunable 10G DWDM XFPs and SFP+s for spares for any platform and any channel, and tunable DWDM SFP+s can even support 1G DWDM applications
The full featured ProTune™ software package is a cloud-based application, ensuring network operators information that’s always up to date.
The ProTune™ software:
- Automatically syncs with the cloud to ensure all data is current
- Tracks transceiver history
- Manages access IDs across the organization
- Allows for remote access of transceivers in the field by ProLabs tech support
In addition to the cloud-based application, the ProTune™ appliance includes an Off-Line Tuning feature (available upon request), which:
- Offers the capability to remotely tune all ProLabs SFP+ and XFP tunable optics without connecting to the cloud
- Provides wavelength agile support to host devices that do not support tunable optics natively
Click here for ProTune™ Software & User Manuals
The powerful ProTune™ coding and tuning system puts you in charge.