As 5G becomes the new worldwide mobile wireless network standard, service providers are rapidly reinforcing existing fiber infrastructure to meet new capacity needs. While the mainstream market calls for multiple 10G solutions to support a path to 100G, cost-savings with similar performance can be achieved by instead utilizing ProLabs' new 50G PAM4 transceiver solutions.
Our QSFP28 50G assortment includes ER1, LR1, and single-fiber bidirectional 10KM and 40KM bidirectional (bidi) options. These solutions utilize PAM4 modulation schemas to improve your mid-haul & access network data rates with reaches of up to 40km without deploying new fiber links.
Reach farther with our QSFP28 50G transceivers to maximize existing network infrastructure value:
|SKU: Q28-50GP4-BXU2930-40-C||SKU: Q28-50GP4-BXD3029-40-C|
|MSA and TAA 50GBase-BX PAM4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1295nmTx/1309nmRx, 40km, LC, DOM, 0 to 70C)||MSA and TAA 50GBase-BX PAM4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1309nmTx/1295nmRx, 40km, LC, DOM, 0 to 70C)|
|SKU: Q28-50GP4-BXU2733-10-C||SKU: Q28-50GP4-BXD3327-10-C|
|MSA and TAA 50GBase-BX PAM4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1271nmTx/1331nmRx, 10km, LC, DOM, 0 to 70C)||MSA and TAA 50GBase-BX PAM4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1331nmTx/1271nmRx, 10km, LC, DOM, 0 to 70C)|
|MSA and TAA Compliant 50GBase-ER1 QSFP28 Transceiver Single Lambda (SMF, 1310nm, 10km, DOM)|
|MSA and TAA Compliant 50GBase-LR QSFP28 Single Lambda Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, 10km, LC, DOM, with FEC)|
Features & benefits
- 50G PAM4 (four-level pulse amplitude modulation) solutions with reach up to 40km.
- Improve data-rates economically for 5G wireless mid-haul (CU-to-DU) & 5G access networks.
- Available in duplex LR1 & ER1 and simplex LR1, ER1 bidirectional configurations.
- 99.98% reliability rating with in-house tested full-feature industry standard compatibility.
- Stocked and shipped from the U.S. & U.K. for minimized lead times and fast delivery.