Increased network service demands have strained aging networks worldwide. 10G DWDM has helped network operators defer new costly fiber runs, but upgrading data rates at range has proven complex.
Network operators needing up 10G DWDM signals to 200km now have a seamless upgrade path by combining our QSFP28 PAM4 DWDM transceivers with a new 10G EDFA multiplexer (EDFAMUX).
Achieve 10G DWDM up to 200km with 10G EDFAMUX:
|10Ch Active MUX with built-in EDFAs and 120km fixed Dispersion Compensator, 10x10G to reach max of 200km, Channels 28-37 C-Band 100Ghz and 1% Monitor port, 1RU 19" casing|
Features & benefits:
- All-in-one solution for extending 10G DWDM up to 200km.
- 10G EDFAMUX combines EDFA & dispersion compensator in 1RU 19” package.
- Pre-configurable to exact network needs and reconfigurable when needed.
- EDFAMUX available in 10x10G (up to 200km) or 16x10G (up to 140km).
- Compatibility & industry standard compliance with popular OEM environments.
- Stocked & shipped in the U.S. to minimize delivery/lead times.