Data center operators and network engineers often face frustrations by the limited supply of compatible OSFP solutions. Network elements supporting 400G are limited to a few key network equipment manufacturers, preventing widespread availability of innovative solutions.
ProLabs' OSFP 400G PLR4 transceiver not only addresses the supply gap but reshapes it entirely. Designed to seamlessly aggregate 100G LR1 to 400G ports and enhance network efficiency, our product serves as the vital link, closing compatibility gaps and guaranteeing seamless interoperability with Arista platforms.
OSFP 400G PLR4
MSA and TAA 400GBase-PLR4 OSFP Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, 10km, MPO, DOM, CMIS 4.0)
Arista Networks® OSFP-400G-PLR4 Compatible TAA 400GBase-PLR4 OSFP Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, 10km, MPO, DOM, CMIS 4.0)
Features & Benefits:
- Efficient power usage with <10W dissipation & up to 10km coverage over SMF.
- Supports data rates up to 425Gbps, providing a substantial increase in bandwidth.
- Operational temperature range spanning from 0°C to 70°C.
- Simplified setup and reduced complexity through MPO-12 connectors for cabling.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.