Fronthaul 5G wireless network performance is frequently at the mercy of local climate when deployed in wireless head applications. Providing network assurance through extreme temperatures can be a challenge without the right insulated DWDM optics in place.
Protecting your network has never been easier than with SFP28 25G ITEMP DWDM transceivers:
MSA and TAA Compliant 25GBase-DWDM 100GHz Channel 21 SFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1560.61nm, 10km, LC, DOM, Rugged)
- -40° C to 85° C operating temperature
- Channels 21-60 (1529.55nm to 1560.61nm) available
- 10km over single mode fiber (SMF)
Also available with tested compatibility in:
Cisco  Juniper  Fujitsu
Features & benefits:
- Industrial temperature rated for outdoor use in 5G wireless applications (-40° C to 85° C).
- 100GHz C-band in a cost-saving SFP28 form factor ideal for temperature sensitive DWDM links.
- Support for channels 21-60 (1529.55nm to 1560.61nm) with reach up to 10km
- Coded & tested for full compatibility within Cisco, Fujitsu, & Juniper routers & switches.
- Stocked & shipped in the U.S. & UK to minimize delivery/lead times.