With the surge in remote work and a slew of remote access applications, organizations of all sizes from corporate enterprises to hospitals and universities are re-evaluating their IT system capabilities. To boost system performance, there are endless solutions to consider, not to mention the time and effort it takes to implement, and the costs.
One of the easiest and most cost-effective solutions is to first check server performance and consider a memory upgrade.
Reasons to Upgrade Memory
- Facing an increased remote workload
- Adding more users to an application; i.e. Zoom, Google Classroom
- Adding greater functionality to an online site for expanded traffic capacity
- Implementing or expanding a database program
Ultimately, upgrading your server’s memory will improve speed for applications living in memory, and produce faster response rates for any organization using cloud.
ProLabs' Cisco® UCS server memory is built to strict JEDEC standards at one of the tier 1 facilities (Samsung®, Micron®, or Hynix®).
View all Cisco® UCS server memory.
Enhance performance, increase data throughput and reduce transaction response time with memory that seamlessly integrates with Cisco® servers.
AddOn server memory is tested in extreme operating environments to enable reliability and maximum system uptime. They are 100% guaranteed to be compatible with your system.
Designed for energy efficiency, AddOn's Cisco® UCS server memory helps lower overall server power consumption, reducing server operating costs.
See our most popular memory modules, or view all Cisco® memory upgrades here.
- Cisco® UCS-MR-1X322RV-A Compatible Factory Original 32GB DDR4-2400MHz Registered ECC Dual Rank x4 1.2V 288-pin CL17 RDIMM -UCS-MR-1X322RV-A-C
- Cisco® UCS-MR-1X162RY-A Compatible Factory Original 16GB DDR3-1600MHz Registered ECC Dual Rank x4 1.35V 240-pin CL11 RDIMM -UCS-MR-1X162RY-A-C
- Cisco® UCS-ML-1X324RY-A Compatible Factory Original 32GB DDR3-1600MHz Load-Reduced ECC Quad Rank x4 1.35V 240-pin CL11 LRDIMM -UCS-ML-1X324RY-A-C
- Cisco® UCS-ML-X64G4RS-H Compatible Factory Original 64GB DDR4-2666MHz Load-Reduced ECC Quad Rank x4 1.2V 288-pin CL17 LRDIMM -UCS-ML-X64G4RS-H-C
- Cisco® UCS-MR-X32G2RS-H Compatible Factory Original 32GB DDR4-2666MHz Registered ECC Dual Rank x4 1.2V 288-pin CL17 RDIMM -UCS-MR-X32G2RS-H-C