A simple to install, cost-effective and interoperable solution
Often used for data center short-reach interconnects, Direct Attach, Active Copper and Active Optical Cables are an indispensable part of any network.
Terminated with transceiver-style connectors, they are designed to be used in the same ports as a typical SFP+ or QSFP transceiver, with no need for adapters or converters. Our DAC and AOC cables offer compatibility with a huge range of vendors, enabling the connectivity you need within the Top of Rack and End of Row environments.
- 10G, 25G, 40G & 100G product solutions
- Seamless interoperability with network equipment
- Multi-code options enabling different OEM vendors at each end of the cable
- 4x breakout cables, 40G QSFP+ to 4x 10G SFP and 100G QSFP28 to 4x 25G SFP28
- Fast Delivery, Custom solutions
- Compatible with Over 90 Systems
- Savings of up to 70%