ProLabs view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the organisation or person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure everyone at ProLabs knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction if the complaint is product focussed; please click RMA Process. If you would like to make a complaint about anything else please do so on the complaints form.
Complaints may come from any person or organisation that has a legitimate interest in ProLabs. All complaints to be completed via our online form or via telephone and will be acknowledged within 24 hours (during working hours).
All complainants will receive a definitive reply within four weeks of the outcome of their complaint and the steps taken to resolve your complaint.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and follow any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with ProLabs senior management team.