ProLabs offers a limited lifetime warranty on all Prolabs branded items. ProLabs branded items are warranted against defects in materials and manufacture to the original purchaser for so long as ProLabs/or its supplier continues to manufacture the purchased Product. Please refer to ProLabs warranty document for full details.
ProLabs makes every effort to make sure that we ship the right product, to the right person, at the right time to the right place and at the right price . If something has changed or has gone wrong and you wish to return an item please raise an RMA request. This document explains our policies.
Please be aware that any discrepancies between your order and the goods received must be flagged within 2 days of receipt of the items.
If you wish to cancel an order there will be no charge for doing so if you contact ProLabs in writing - quoting the order reference number or your PO number, before the item is dispatched. Orders that are requiring ProLabs to create bespoke solutions must be cancelled within 24 hours of their original submission date.
Customers will be notified at the point of submission of all orders if any item contained within the purchase order is deemed to be bespoke.
If the item has already been dispatched then the best advice is do not open it when it arrives. Customers may then arrange for it to be returned to us (at your expense) within 30 days of the goods arriving. Please ensure that your item is adequately re-packaged, preferably using the original outer packaging.
The goods must be un-used and be received by us in a re-saleable condition including all accessories, packing etc. within 30 days of the goods being signed for by the customer. You will be required to organise and pay for the return delivery and you should arrange insurance against loss or damage to the goods whilst in transit otherwise these could be your responsibility.
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions
In the event that we, at our absolute discretion, agree to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned with our prior written agreement within 30 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened, and in perfect re-saleable condition. Original condition: accessories, manuals, software & warranties must be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged. Securely re-package the item/items in the same way they were sent to you.
Faulty Items under Warranty
If you should encounter a fault please raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below, you will need to quote our order number, the date of purchase and the serial number of each and every faulty item.
Providing the correct criteria is met an RMA Number will be issued and you will need to follow our standard RMA procedure. Once the item has been returned, ProLabs will either send out a replacement or issue a credit. Replacement hardware may be either new or equivalent to new, and be identical or equivalent specification.
- Please raise an RMA request by completing the online form.
- As explained above, items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged.
- Once you have received your RMA number, securely re-package the items in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside an outer box).
- Do not write directly on the original box/packaging.
- Ensure the package has the RMA number clearly visible on the outer box otherwise the package cannot be accepted.
- Ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package, using a label. The Return address will be provided with the RMA number.
- Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be flagged up within 2 days of receipt of the items.
Time frame for RMAs
To streamline both parties’ processes, RMAs have a time frame of 60 days in which customers must return the goods to ProLabs. The 60 days time frame is effective once ProLabs has issued an RMA number. Product must be delivered to either the Prolabs US or EMEA facility, depending on your region.
ProLabs reserves the right to consider RMAs which are over 60 days in age as closed.
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, it's very important to sign for the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier and then contact us immediately on+44 (0)1285 771 600 or email us . If items were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within two working days of delivery.
The following reasons can invalidate replacement hardware:
- The item is not faulty against the information given on the RMA form.
- The item has been tampered with or is physically damaged.