ProLabs Offers Top-Quality Transceivers with Lifetime Warranties
ProLabs offers an extensive range of optical and copper transceivers to fit your requirements. All transceivers are standards-based and comply with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreement). Transceivers range from 100BASE-FX to 40Gb products and cover optical and copper transceivers such as GBIC, SFP, Xenpak, X2, XFP, SFP+ and QSFP.
The ProLabs Seven Main Product Sets within the Transceivers Range
GBICs(Gigabit Interface Converter): Standard transceivers, commonly used with Gigabit Ethernet and fibre channel.
SFPs(Small Form Pluggable): Available in different ranges using the following wavelengths 850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm. There are also Bi-Directional variants. They are available with capability for data rates up to 4.25 Gbit.
XFPsTransceivers with capability for data rates up to 10 Gigabits.
X2sTransceivers with capability for 10 Gigabit data transfer.
XenpaksTransceivers with capability for 10 Gigabit data transfer.
SFP+Transceivers with capability of 10 Gigabit data transfer.
QSFPTransceivers with capability of 40 Gigabit tdata transfer.
ProLabs also offers WDM Solutions
CWDM and DWDM transceivers available in GBIC, SFP, XENPAK, X2, XFP and SFP+. Within these six product ranges, ProLabs offers the following catagories:
GBIC & SFP
- Copper - 1000BaseT
- SX - Short Haul (range up to 500metres)
- LX - Long Haul (range up to 10kms*)
- ZX - Extended Reach (range up to 70kms)
- EZX - Extended Reach + (range up to 120kms)
XENPAK, X2, XFP, SFP+
- Copper - CX4 Modules
- SR - Short Range (range up to 300metres)
- LR - Long Range (range up to 10kms)
- ER - Extended Reach (range up to 40kms)
- ZR - Extended Reach + (range up to 80kms)
- LX4 - Extended Reach + (range up to 300metres)
ProLabs Direct Attach Cables
ProLabs range of Direct Attach Cooper Cable Assembly are based on 10G Ethernet IEEE 802.3ae standard, fibre channel and SFF 8431 standard, perfect for 10GBase Ethernet, 10GFC and Serial Data Transmission.
- Up to 11 GBd bi-directional data links
- Compliant with SFF8431
- AC coupled inputs and outputs
- Enhanced EMI design
- ROHS Compliance
- Compliant with 10GFC
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- 100 Ohm differential impedance
- Single power supply 3.3V
- Operating temperature range: OºC to 70°C
ProLabs DACs are compatible with the following manufacturers:
- Force 10
- Hewlett Packard