A per-fiber performance optimization strategy has long helped service providers & enterprise campus networks meet consumer needs. But there comes a point where performance peaks & new lines are required for further gains.
ProLabs shatters this ceiling by combining the flexibility of our 10G SFP in-field tunable transceivers with the density & performance benefits of both bidirectional and DWDM transceiver technologies.
Reach new performance peaks with a 10G SFP DWDM bidirectional tunable transceiver upgrade:
|MSA and TAA Compliant 1G/10G-BX DWDM 100GHz Multi-rate Multi-band SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 20km, Primary, DOM)||MSA and TAA Compliant 1G/10G-BX DWDM 100GHz Multi-rate Multi-band SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 20km, Secondary, DOM, Rugged)||MSA and TAA Compliant 1G/10G-BX DWDM 100GHz Multi-rate Multi-band SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 20km, Secondary, DOM, Ext Temp -5C to +85C)|
|SKU: SFP-10GB-DW-C-BXD-20-C||SKU: SFP-10GB-DW-C-BXU-20-I-C||SKU: SFP-10GB-DW-C-BXU-20-E-C|
Features & benefits:
- Upgrade fronthaul, backhaul, commercial business, & more up to 20km on pre-installed fiber.
- Enjoy the value-maximizing & cost-saving features of both bidirectional & DWDM technologies.
- Self-tuning technology integrates with wireless radio heads, base units, & distribution units.
- Save & minimize stock requirements from up to 80 different transceivers down to two.
- Full feature in-environment tested interoperability within thousands of OEM switches.
- Stocked & shipped in the U.S. and UK to minimize delivery/lead times.