Does your network infrastructure plan include a migration to coherent optics?
Your consumers are already demanding the best speeds, reaches, and reliability from your network. The movement towards heavier reliance on internet and data connectivity services to enable our businesses, schools, and communities has never been greater.
Now more than ever, ensuring the networks that power these critical services are meeting or ideally exceeding their needs is of utmost importance.
Our new CFP2-DCO optics help your network exceed these and deliver maximum performance.
Our CFP2-DCO optics bring speeds and reaches of the future to today's networks ahead of the curve
- Deliver dependable 100G & 200G speeds with DWDM signals over 40km+ reaches.
- Complete Arista, Cisco & EdgeCore OEM platform feature support (and more on the way).
- Now available with TOF in Cisco compatibility
- Economic prices on crucial optics saves cost without sacrificing quality.
- Minimized power consumption (~20W) to further increment your daily savings.
- Returning the power of choice to you over proprietary OEM networking.
Not sure what coherent optics are? We’ve got you covered. Read more here >
What do coherent optics do for my network?
Coherent optics use advanced modulation techniques to transmit multiple symbols per bit, condensing signals for speed benefits. While this can cause impairments to present, the CFP2-DCO avoids this by re-creating the signal in the digital domain (DSP), resulting in near lossless performance.
Do your network infrastructure upgrade plans include a move to coherent optics?
With applications ranging form complex metropolitan networks to long-haul or edge-and-access networks, CFP2-DCO optics will be deployed inevitably. Getting ahead of the curve with a third-party coherent solution now is the proactive solution your clients and network consumers deserve.
Harness the power of tomorrow’s smart connectivity for less. Contact us for more details!