Upgrading today's networks for tomorrow's data needs
Businesses worldwide are reducing network bottlenecks by upgrading their network infrastructure beyond 100G. But those with scale needing to upgrade may find migrating directly to 400G PAM4 cost prohibitive. Even so, getting left behind with insufficient network performance for business needs is equally unacceptable.
Our QSFP28-DD 2x100G transceivers overcome these costly data center expansion challenges
|MSA and TAA Compliant 2x 100GBase-CWDM4 QSFP28-DD Transceiver (SMF, 1270nm to 1330nm, 2km, CS, DOM)||MSA and TAA Compliant 2x 100GBase-SR4 QSFP28-DD Transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 100m, MPO-24, DOM)|
|SKU: Q28-100G-CWDM4X2-C||SKU: QDD-2X100GB-SR4-C|
Features of our QSFP28-DD 2x100G transceivers:
- Increase network switch density without migrating to PAM4 infrastructure.
- Guaranteed full interoperability in Dell and Juniper OEM environments (MSA also available).
- Empower service providers and data center managers to relieve bandwidth bottlenecks.
- Minimize growing hardware migration and training costs.
- Long and short reach configurations available to fit any environment from single building to campus-wide networks.
These new transceivers contain two 100G transceivers in one housing, enabling customers to subtend two common 100G NRZ (LR4 or CWDM4) transceivers from a 2x100G one. Leveraging legacy NRZ infrastructures helps defer unnecessary cost but still acquire bandwidth and speed upgrades.