New information technologies helping connect a socially distanced world are rapidly materializing. The shift to perform data exchanges online in turn means fiber networks that support them need updating to fulfill the elevated asynchronous data demands of their consumers.
With 400G readily available for the fiber market (and 800G hot on its heels), laying a scalable yet streamlined foundation on high density OSFP optics has never been more critical for data centers.
Our tested reliable yet cost-effective OSFP active optical cables simplify 400G+ adoption:
|Arista Networks Compatible TAA Compliant 400GBase-AOC OSFP Active Optical Cable (MMF, 850nm, Up to 30m)
|MSA and TAA Compliant 400GBase-AOC OSFP Active Optical Cable (MMF, 850nm, Up to 30m)
Features & benefits:
- Cost advantages over OEM alternatives without compromising on build quality.
- Seamless compatibility within Arista environments.
- Tested reliable high density AOCs backed with a lifetime warranty.
- The perfect fit for any data center rack with available lengths from 1m to 30m.
- Avoid lead times and backorders with our U.S. or U.K. based stock and fast shipping.