QSFP28 100G transceivers are ideal for scaling networks of all types. Unfortunately, network assurance becomes challenging for operators when environment or heavy use causes these optics to exceed temperature ratings.
When these 100G transceivers reside away from climate controls or are under constant load, the resultant high or low temperatures impact the network. High and low temperatures place stress on transceiver components that can lead to network alarms, signal degradation and ultimately loss of service.
This is why it is critical to deploy rugged, industrial temperature rated optics to ensure stability across these links.
Protect your network with QSFP28 100G industrial temperature transceivers:
Features & benefits:
- Industrial-rated QSFP28 optics with network assurance up to 40km between -40C to +85C.
- Full suite of 100G solutions to stabilize 5G wireless mid/backhaul, FTTx, & HFT networks.
- Ideal solution for high performance network links without climate control availability.
- Coded & tested for full compatibility in Arista, Ciena, Cisco, Fujitsu, & Nokia OEM switches.
- Significant savings on performance that exceeds commercial rated optics from popular OEMs.
- Stocked & shipped in the U.S. & UK to minimize delivery/lead times.
- -40C to +85C operating temperature
- 30km w/o FEC, 40km w/ FEC
- Interoperable with ER4 to 3km, ER4L, & 4WDM-40
Explore our solutions:
MSA and TAA Compliant 100GBase-LR4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, LC, DML, DOM, 10km, Rugged)
MSA and TAA Compliant 100GBase-LR4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, LC, DML, DOM, 20km, Rugged)
MSA and TAA Compliant 100GBase-4WDM-20 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1295nm to 1309nm, 20km, LC, DOM, Rugged)
MSA and TAA Compliant 100GBase-4WDM-40 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1295nm to 1309nm, 40km, LC, DOM, Rugged)
MSA and TAA Compliant 100GBase-ER4L QSFP28 Transciever (SMF, 1310nm, LC, DOM, 40km, Rugged)
5G, FTTx, commercial networks, high frequency trading, & data centers.
Also available with tested compatibility in:
Arista  Cisco  Fujitsu  Juniper